How to apply
The application (with all its enclosures) deadline shall most probebly be in February 2014.
1. Electronic application form
Entry to the competition is by electronic application form. Details of the competition repertoire and a short biography, including details of educational establishments attended and names of teachers; dates of any diplomas awarded, most important public performances (including place and date) and any previous prizes at international competitions, should be attached to the application. Please note that the printed form is not eligible as entry to the competition.
2. Enclosures submitted by post
The following enclosures must be submitted by post:
- Copy of ID card or other official form of identification
- Two photographs (high-quality, resolution 300 dpi, black and white, postcard size). The photographs may also be submitted electronically with application form.
- High-quality recording (DVD recording with both sound and image for pre-selection purposes) containing one aria and two solo songs in different styles and in different languages.
These are to be submitted by post to the following address:
The Mirjam Helin International Singing Competition
Finnish Cultural Foundation
Bulevardi 5 A
P.O. Box 203
Please note that
- the application form, enclosures and audition tape will not be returned.
- applications that are incomplete or that do not reach the Competition Office by the date specified will not be considered.